Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, my first post of 2009. Happy New Year Everyone !!!! Last night bringing in the new year wasn't as exciting as usual. For some reason thinking about 2009 kept making me think of 'changes' I know that will happen. And it left me just a tiny bit unsure. 2008 was an amazing year for Justin and I, our lil man was born, we bought our first house and our Aydann has turned the corner into being a little girl not a baby. Yesterday she showed me that she can write the letter 'A', and she can I took a picture I plan to post. (I was pretty proud) We kinda talked yesterday about all these new years resolutions we are hearing. I have made so many before and not been able to keep them for very long. But I did plan to make my 'resolution' to cut back on how much coffee I drink. I can put away an entire pot by myself. I guess I need to start drawing the line somewhere. I couldn't think of anything practical that I knew I needed to do. Except catching up on my scrapbooking, that would involve a live in nanny and maid for awhile. So not gonna happen.
Last night Justin and I went with my sister and her boyfriend Nate to a shop/bonfire party. It was ok till some young girls started throwing up and starting dumb drama. So we came home pretty early. I was kinda bummed that we did after midnight came and my sister called and said that Nate PROPOSED... :) :) She told me how he did it, it was SOOOOO sweet. (next to the river under fireworks, ahhhhh) Justin and I are excited because we really like Nate and he keeps Witney down to earth. She needs that. So 2009 has some wedding plans... :) :) Duh, I'm the maid of honor. :) :) :)
Ok, I'm off to start my new year with laundry and a shower. WOOO HOOO.

No comments: