Call me indecisive, but I changed my blog title AGAIN... It's my blog though, right?
FYI, I'm watching The Bachelor. For the first time from start to finish, and some of these girls are really LAME. And a few of them have really bad potty mouths. Who says and acts like this on national T.V. I think I picked my favorite, who's watching these junk too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I will be watching.....I am DVR'ing it right now....hopefully I will get to watch it later tonight or tomorrow....
I've watched every season they've had (except the first one)...even all the Bachelorette's. ABC does it pretty good though, I've seen some that try to have the same outcome but they aren't done very good. The previews for the season, kinda pissed me off though. DeAnna had her chance with Jason and blew it when she chose Jesse and now she's back...WHAT!!!
Post a Comment