Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas pictures!!!


Family christmas picture. (blurry on top, mom's camera was acting weird. Anyone know how to fix this?)

Jax's first christmas, I could have saved money if I had bought empty boxes, more wrapping paper and bubble wrap.

Aydann was so excited to have Santa come, but wasn't so excited to leave him cookies and milk. She thought that was a load of crap and threw the hugest fit because I wasn't giving her the cookies. Hilarious...

Welcome the paparrazzi. She was spoiled rotten between mom and dad and her grandparents. She not only got a camera but a fisher price MP3 player and a bike. She did say thank you like 5000 times.

Look another reindeer... I love this picture, I have one of Aydann wearing the same thing on her first christmas. I can't wait to scrapbook this.

1 comment:

Becky said...

very cute.....looks like you guys had a great time!