Sunday, January 25, 2009

Keep Scrolling.. this one is LONG....

Happy Birthday to my DAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and my Gpa Lloyd and my brother... whew, ya all in one day...)


I was tagged by Tami...... this new - FUN tag is called. "Photo" Tagging! The RULES are to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. Tag 6 other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them. So, I tag..... Dez, Alaina, Kaelene, Annie, and Randi Jo and Katie.

This picture is from a folder on my computer I keep for all the pictures from my step mom's camera... We were camping at Laird Park for Memorial Day 2007.. It was Aydann's first camping trip and the scrapbooker in me made everyone have their picture taken like 500 times.. Aydann loved every bit of that camping trip.



Aydann and I baked cookies together last week after we were all feeling better.Can you tell she loved the sprinkle part. Those cookies were seriously covered. She loved it and was more than willing to share.I think she is getting stir crazy for spring. There are only so many times you can play memory and color. She has made so many crafts I'm considering selling them on ebay. (totally joking) Tomarrow she is going to come down to the store and make a little card of something. Maybe valentines day cards for her dad and grandparents.... She's my little scrapbooker in the making.


I have been bugging my husband to put child locks on the cupboard doors in the kitchen. He did the ones under the sink for obvious saftey reasons. My son LOVES cereal. I mean he LOVES it. And he knows exactally where it is, and never hestitates to drag out the cheerio's. Well THIS encouraged my husband to intall those safety latches on Saturday while I was gone. Jaxon didn't make this wonderful mess when he dad was home with him. Of course not. This was all me. And the mom in me didn't stop to take not only pictures but a video too. :) And sweet Jax, just kept eatting his cereal.

2009 Red Lion Retreat. My husband saw this picture and laughed. He asked why we need 'all that crap' Ha, are you kidding. It's a good thing scrapbookers share, I know I forget lots of things I need. And it's not 'crap'.... :) The girls are my table this year.. Amy, Cori, Becky, Velvet, Cindy, Randi Jo, Christel, Katie, Chell and Tami.... The big hit this year.. Cori's new cricket cartridge, Graphically Speaking... I'm getting my own. Loved it.

1 comment:

Alaina said...

That is so funny Jax dumped the cereal because my kids did the same thing... in the living room... the other day. My vacuum has been working overtime since I had kids.

Thanks for tagging me!