Wednesday, January 14, 2009

wanted: someone to relieve me for my nap!!! (updated)


Aydann has just experience her first bout with the flu. Man that sucked. Big time. Saturday afternoon Justin started feeling very sick on the way home from Moscow, he was so sick until Monday afternoon. Monday evening we were sitting down for dinner and Aydann had told me that she wasn't hungry. She did look a bit pasty and hadn't asked for her usual afternoon snack earlier in in the day. I was starting to get worried. My worry ended after the poor thing threw up (in her dinner mind you..) She didn't cry, but she told her dad it was 'oh, gross'. Poor thing, She finally about an hour ago agreed to eat something. Only a few bites of toast. I was beinning to worry about her since today is Wed and she hadn't ate since Mon afternoon. I didn't know what to do with her mon night. I didn't want her to be in her room in case she was sick again or worse had the problem with the other side. And I was afraid I wouldn't here her if she needed me. So I hauled her mattress into the living room and got her up set up and I just slept on the couch. What little sleep I was allowed. She was up so much that first night. It was awful.It worked out pretty good, she was able to rest and not feel seperated from her dad and I. She seems to be feeling better.Thank goodness. I hope this doesn't happen again for a very long time.

While Aydann has been feeling yucky Jaxon has been working out his tiny little legs. He has been pushing himself all over with this thing. He gets to excited and I'm scared he is really gonna eat it good on the hardwood. He still doesn't have a single tooth yet, I think that might be a good thing. He is so brave that with my luck he would fall and cut his lip. He certainly is keeping me on my toes.

(Update @3pm)
We got home from Dr. A's office Jaxon started throwing up ALOT around noon. When I talked to Debbie about Aydann she told me to be careful about Jax. Babies get dehydrated faster than a regular person. We gave him about an hour, then called the dr. Poor guy, he is in his third pair of jammies since we have been home.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

You tried to warn us but I had no idea how bad it was going to be until we all got it. We haven't been able to leave the house in three days. Hope your all on the road to recovery.

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Oh no Alaina, we are all well now. And I know the feeling of not leaving the house. The second day after I got sick I begged Justin to take me somewhere. Ugh, and after you arn't 'sick' anymore you are so tired you can barley stand it. I'm sorry to hear you all experienced it too.