Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Newest Employee at CPS !!! (ya, isn't their laws about this kinda thing?)

Monday Aydann came down to the store with me for a few hours. She was not happy that I had been away from home so much in the past few days. So I got out some scrap valentines day paper and stickers and she made these cards. She loves glue sticks so it made her day. And don't you love her apron.... :)(it was from her Meema and Papa.. she loves it) So I noticed one thing about her cards that made me laugh and I shared it with Cori. :) Notice anything that any of you recognize? I'll wait and see if anyone comments and tells me what they 'see'. Of course what I see, is at a 2 year old level.. ok, I'm hinting.. Someone I know scrapbooks this way sometimes on their pages.. I love it, when she was done with her project she wanted to help mommy put away and move paper and supplies. Aydann also provided the store as the offical 'door greeter' that afternoon. She proudly said Hi to every person that walked through the door and made sure they knew she was Aydann and she loved glue. Do you know how hard it is to work when you just want to die laughing at your 2 year old. Wait can I consider her 3 yet.. she has 2 weeks left...


1 comment:

Kaelene Reel said...

And you hackeled me about me taking my kids to my work. I paid mine in poptarts. You pay her in stickers? :)