Wednesday, January 28, 2009
My PrimaBallerina
Tonight was Aydann's first night of dance class. I couldn't wait to share these pictures. All day Aydann drove me CRAZY because she wanted to get into her dance clothes and go. She did not understand that she had to wait. Well I thought I wasn't going to get any pic's of her at class because class is closed to spectators. So I took some at home, but since it was the first day she left the door open and I was able to snap away. The kids didn't even notice to much. Aydann was devistated to leave, but the funny part of the night was when she was being measured for her costume Shawna the instructor told Aydann... "wow girl, your sure are long." and my sassy girl replied back, "ya, I'm a Long!" I couldn't help but laugh... I'm so glad we put her in dance. She loves it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
She is the most beautiful ballerina I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing!!
This is my little punkin I MISS SOOO MUCH!! There is another little one around there I miss too. Can't wait to give them kisses in about 2 weeks. I may come down a few days before and stay through the weekend, if we can do it that way.
Post a Comment