Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Congrat's and yada yada yada!!!


I never got to putting my "congrat's" post on here for my sister and her soon to be Nate. So here it is. New Year's Eve, well midnight actually this romantic sap got down on one knee under the fireworks and made this proposal we all knew was coming OFFICAL. I'm excited for them, of course I'm the maid of honor. They plan to get married in 2010 so I have a little bit of time to plan a rocking bridal shower and a naughty bachelorette party. :) Congrat's Wit and Nate!!!!!!!
On a whole other note, I added that ticker thing on my side bar the other day and HOLY COW you guys. Who's reading this stuff? Are we that exciting? I may tell Justin we need to bump it up a notch. Hmmm, what kinda trash can I get away with putting on here? Ok, for real now. My kids are sick, Aydann has had a lovely running nose and an even more wonderful 'night time' cough. You know the kind where you lay down and start to drown in whatever is running from your nose to your lungs and so forth. So she has been sleeping proped up in an almost sitting up postion. Jaxon is getting teeth on top of whatever crud is currently holding home here. His schedule is out of wack and he is waking at night, several times. I wish already he would either get some or stop, I mean come on already. There are only so many days that I can dope you up and use your teething as an excuse. ( Totally untrue !!!) I did catch his sister in their bedroom with a bottle of teething tablets and she was feeding them one at a time to him. Lord only knows how many he got before I caught her. He didn't seem to act to weird afterward so I think I got lucky. I dont know how she finds that stuff, I swear I put it up high. At least they are homiopatheic or whatever that means. I woke up this a.m. with a sore throat from hell but still had this sinus issue that my children have felt I needed to have. Ah, the price you pay for kissing on your babies all the time.
I have a lovely 'something special' that I made for my grandma T, but I can't put it on here for a few days till I get down to the post office to mail it off. She read's this you know and I don't want to spoil the fun. So I will post my project in a few days, along with some fun things that are going on down at the store. It's almost Valentine's 'season' so get your cards made. I'm thinking I might make my honey a book this year. Be on the look out for the store calendar linked on here. I'm gonna set it up somehow so everyone can see the classes Cori, Tami, Kristy and I have going on. FUN FUN FUN.... K, for now.. I'm outta here, I DVR'D Desperate Housewife's from Sunday and need my fill of Wisteria Lane.

1 comment:

Aunt Jan said...

Oh my gosh.. is that Nathanal Branting?? Were good friends with his Dad..Ed... When you talked about a Nate ..I thought can't be the one we no. Tell him Mike and Jan Scheuerman saided congrat.. small world..Mike might to riding with Ed this weekend..