Sunday, February 1, 2009

For you I have...


Someone awesome sent this to me. I love it. I dedicate it to Andrew and Vicki.... Wonder if they would like me to make them photo copies.........

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Too funny. I was the one sending you those on your dad's side. He sent you and Justin the matching ones. Yep, you just have to remember that. That is what we are doing. We're sick of all the drama and them trying to pull your dad into it...not gonna happen.

Kaelene Reel said...

Gotta love family..

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Ya, I have given up. I will NOT let myself be drug down into this. I don't want it around me OR my kids. I feel like I gave up on my grandma though, but what can I do? The nasty text messages Wit and I kept getting from Vicki were the end for me. Thanks Dez, I love you...

Becky said...

I don't know your situation Amanda, but I LOVE this quote.....it is sooo true....