Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat



Yesterday Aydann could barely stand the antisipation of trick or treating, it was lunch time and she was begging to get her SUPERGIRL outfit on. We started a bit early at 4ish so her Grammy Joanie could see both kids before she went to work. We only took the kids to family's houses and to Main St for a little bit. It started raining again when we were walking down Main St so we hightailed it back to the car. Jax could have cared less about the rain. And of course Aydann was all about the candy. Jax stayed warm and dry in his lil Lion costume, and he LOVED watching all the people. I was thankful when we were home and suppose to be getting ready for bed. Aydann refused until almost 1030 to take off her costume. She told her dad and I, and I quote

"I can't take it off, cuz then I can't don't save the world without my cape on."

Ya, for real. I think she is so silly, tonight she took a barbie to bed because she said it gets to cold in her toy box for her, (the barbie) Whatever, that's your hiney that the Barbie is jabbing her scrawning arm in. So the Barbie is laying next the Aydann under the blankets, gee I hope she doesn't get chilly. :)

2 comments:

TAMI said...

Oh my goodness! They both look so adorable....

Maria said...

The kids look so cute, I love lions, Caden would go up to the people at the houses and growl at them, it was so cute!