Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teenagers already?


This week I am watching Caiti for Eric and Kaelene and this a.m. when I was helping Caiti get dressed, Aydann saw her 'Hannah Montana' shirt and went off her rocker. Later I told Kaelene about it, who then on her lunch break she shows up with this t-shirt for Aydann that she got on clearance at Ross. These girls went totally nuts when I put it on Aydann, their hair was already the same so now they were running around like the bobsy twins. They were jamming to Pink 'rock star' and holding hands dancing. What the heck, are we thirteen already? Now I am not against nor am I for, 'in things' like Hannah Montana or High School Musical. In the end I'm sure it's very possible they will all end up like Britney Spears. Ok, well maybe not that far. But anyway Caiti has an older sister so she is very much so into the things that Tarren loves. And it leaks down the path to her 'best friend' Aydann. (Yes, they call each other best friends, it's so cute and yet scarey at the same time.) Aydann is going to be 3 in Feb, much to young to be in love with some teenager Zac something or other or even to be shreeking at some young blonde teeny bopper pop star. What am I thinking, it's just a tshirt right? I bet my parents are laughing at me right now. Saying if I only knew.

2 comments:

Kaelene Reel said...

I can't get over how Caiti looks just like my sister, how frightning. I'm glad she LOVED the shirt. What we don't do to make them smile.

Addyson Lane's Mommy said...

I know how you feel. Addyson has known and watched Hannah for almost a year know. We have Hannah CD's(and yes she knows), we have Hannah DVR'd, Hannah barbies, oh yeah we got it all. I am hoping that it will fade off in time. TTYL