Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today

This a.m my sweet darling chubby cheek son thought it would be so much fun to wake mommy at 6am to play. Ugh, does he not relize that the sun isn't all the way up yet? Lil terd. He's down for a nap already, and I'm getting ready for my day. It's gonna be a long one. I'm helping Kristy teach a class at the store, I've got laundry that hasn't put itself in the wash machine so I think I have to do it. Groceries need to be bought. I have to find a way to encourage my husband to get off his hiney and mow the front yard and maybe get ahold of these leaves that are EVERYWHERE. This of course will have to occur when he returns sometime from hunting. Somehow I think that Domino's might show up on it's own for dinner and then I am going with my longtime friend Andrea to see Twilight. Of course she picked the time when I would be going to bed but it's ok. Everyone is talking about the books and this movie, I dont' really do the vampire scene but when I hear 40 + women on the news talking about how they LOVED the movie and saw it twice already I guess I better stick my hand in the cookie jar here. Somewhere in here I need to plan and start my mom's christmas project. Bedtime seems so far away, today is gonna be a long one. Starbucks drive thru here I come.....

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

it was really fun seeing you today! I am so glad you were able to come down! tomorrow's class is cancelled so I will be just working away hopefully helping customers!