Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pages!



I used the same inspirtation to do both of these pages. They came out pretty different I think. That pic of Justin and I is soooo old. From the summer of 03 at our engagment party. We look like teenagers. I know 5 1/2 years doesn't sound like a long time but it feels like forever ago. Sorry for the blurriness, the color wasn't so good when I took the flash off and I LOVE the colors and prints on these pages. Having my own scrapbook room rocks I can take 30 min during nap time and create something or I can wait till the kids are in bed and do whatever I want, and if I don't finish no big deal I can come back later. LOVE IT... Looking at my stuff I have done lately I certainly am doing several one picture pages, but I have many with more than 4 pic's on it. Is there a middle ground that I am allergic to? Must be.

No comments: