Well Aydann and I are out to find Cormac a fun lil birthday present, today is his party.. Yay, another day of cake.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Parties....
I made this lil book for my hubby's cousin. Yesterday I threw her baby shower at my house. I stole the idea from Chell, it came out darling and people wrote some to the most wonderful things in it. So I hope that she loved it. There was 22 people there (including me) and I didn't feel crowded or overwhelmed. Such a nice perk to finally owning a home. That never would have happened at the old place. It ended up being a good time, but I just have one thing to say... well mostly to you Chell and you may laugh. But diapers can catch on fire when put in the microwave. YIKES. :) At least if they are pampers they can catch on fire, and one did... (I promise I only was doing it at 15 sec intervals... poof tiny flames and scorched chocolate...) So anyway, we had to air out the kitchen like 30 min before the shower. Nothing like the smell of burnt choc and diaper. MMMmmmm. Thankfully my microwave wasn't ruined and my house didn't catch fire. I think that possibly could have ruined what ended up being a pretty good baby shower.

Well Aydann and I are out to find Cormac a fun lil birthday present, today is his party.. Yay, another day of cake.
Well Aydann and I are out to find Cormac a fun lil birthday present, today is his party.. Yay, another day of cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment