Aydann, Jax and I are headed out of town early this afternoon... I can't believe that I am feeling brave enough to travel 2 1/2 hours alone with them both. Aydann I am not worried about, she will watch cartoons the entire way if she doesn't sleep. Jax though, I am going to stuff his belly full of milk and make sure he is dry and happy and the pray very hard he sleeps the whole way.
This lil trip is total last min, I wasn't digging the idea of spending mother's day alone, since my hubby is working all day. I'm going do to CPS for an hour or so until Melissa get's there and then it's off to spend the weekend with my mom...I better stop and get her gift. Man I am so unorganized this year. Happy Mother's Day everyone. See ya next week.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment