Simply I should just be thankful....
1. I have my second cup of yummy coffee, that my husband made for me bright and early this morning.
2. My kids are clean, happy, and giving me 5 min of quiet time. Thank you PBS...
3. Justin is working overtime on his four days off at Jetco so we can save more.....
4. Jax's birth announcments are "almost' done, seriously if you throw yours away.....
5. Sunday is mother's day... I won't get to see my mom. But I get to spend all day with my lil one's.
6. Tonight is "my" night to dig out my scrapbooking and get some pages done. If the Aydann does nothing but watch Strawberry Shortcake... SO BE IT.
7. I'm getting my hair done of Fri. Thank goodness for Chell and a bowl full of color....
8. I got a rocking coupon from Snapfish..... FREE SHIPPING....
9. I get to spend Sat shopping with my MIL.
See I think I feel better already, Judging by the sound coming from Jax's pants. He ain't feel'n the same now. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment