I was tagged by Chell, so here it goes.
What was I doing 10 years ago? : I was a junior in high school. My husband now was friends with my high school sweetheart.
5 Things on my T0-Do List: Make my mom's mother's day card, finish the kids laundry, pack more yard sale stuff, unload the dishwasher, get my hair done later.
5 Snacks I enjoy: coffee, cadbury creme eggs, ice cream, carrots with ranch, cherry poptarts
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Build an awesome "semi green" house for us, invest and save, save for my children, donate to shriners, pay off my parents and my inlaws houses.
5 Bad Habits: vacuming several times a day, fixing the pillow's on the couch, bugging Justin for debt receipts, fixing the area rug, waiting to know what Justin is ordering from a menu (from a resturant) before I pick what I want. (then I know how much I can spend, pathetic huh. He doesn't know I do this.)
5 places I have lived-Lewiston, Post Falls, Coeur D' Alene, Bonners Ferry,
5 Jobs I've Had: babysitter, Optician, Waitress, Mommy, Wife
I am tagging Jamie, Kristy, and um who ever hasn't done this......
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment