Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mine, No Mine




Today something funny happened. The three girls got the same "spring time" shoes this week. All three are different sizes, but still the same shoe. Well Aydann had her's on when Elise came downstairs from her nap. (Elise's were in the shoe basket by the door) She saw Aydann's shoes and started freaking out that they were "Mine". I tried to settle her down by showing her, her shoes. Still wasn't working. So I put them on her. Well then Jordis comes down from her nap a few minutes later. And she repeats the same thing, thinking that either Elise or Aydann is wearing her shoe's. And if you guys know these girls. They love their shoes. All of them. So again I get the other pair of shoes and put Jordis's on her, all this time Aydann and Elise are argueing with each other that those are "my shoes" I was having a hard time not laughing at all three of them. They all had the exact same shoes and they each had a pair on, but nothing was convincing them that they each had their's on. They all were "mine." Cracks me up that they just didn't get it. Yes girls it's possible more than one pair was made.

No comments: