Monday, February 4, 2008
Baby Check Up
Today I had to get for my 1 hour glucose test at the hospital. YUCKY, I went early this morning and was good till they gave me what tasted like 3x concentrated orange soda. Gross. And they give you like 12 oz of it. Half way through I felt like I was gonna go into shock. I was shaking and Jax was freaking out. Serious sugar high I guess. Well I ended up being there for almost 2 hours and by the time I got home I felt like crap. My sweet husband was nice enough to get me some breakfast and he got Aydann ready for the day for me so I could take my time in the shower. Sometimes I wonder what I would do without him. Later this afternoon though I went to see Dr Berg for my baby check and she said Jax is about 3 lbs and we are both doing ok. I'm actually a little smaller now then at the same time during being pregnant with Aydann. She was a little worried about why I felt so icky from my test, but she didn't have the results back yet. I have 10 weeks left. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Now I just better get off my butt and buy this poor kid some clothes and diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment