Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day
I hope everyone had a good day. I know my family had a quiet day, well besides three lil girls running around playing and eatting chocolate. Justin and I decided that we wanted to do something extra special for our wedding anniversary so we bypassed Valentines Day. Which was ok with me. I love getting flowers, but they just die. And I love jewelry, but I don't wear alot of it. And the baby doesn't like chocolate so well. So that pretty much left out anything for Justin to buy. Besides our anniversary should be more "romantic" than a commercial holiday that is overly marketed by some company. I am/was just happy playing blocks and watching My lil Pony with the kids. And this weekend Aydann will spend Sat night with her grandma while Justin is gone so I can go crop all night. I would trade half dead flowers anytime for an entire night to scrapbook. So that makes me extra happy. I am almost 32 weeks along now with Jax, I can't believe I have only 8 weeks or so left to get ready. I feel like I have been pregnant forever and not very long, all at the same time. My mother in law and my step mom are planning a luncheon for me and the baby, I guess not a tradtional baby shower. That should be fun, anything those girls plan up involves yummy food. So I will certainly be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment