Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally I get it...


My belly at 32 weeks... and counting. I am getting really excited for April to come. And I am even more excited that this striped shirt makes my belly look smaller than it really is. I need to get my butt in gear and get everything ready for Jax. My mom and my mother in law are throwing me a shower the 8th of March (most or all of you will get invites soon) I am actually really glad they are having a shower for the baby. We have all the "big" things from Aydann but this poor lil boy won't look so good in pink. And I want to be able to scrapbook this for Jaxon like I did for Aydann.
I finally figured out some more options on my blog so now I have my list of people's blog's and websites that I check regularly, and I am a genius now and figured out how to post pic's on the actual blog. yeah for me. (Thanks Kristy and Chell)
Well I am off to have a late breakfast with my step mom and my sassy lil redhead daughter then we are going to spend to day shopping and hanging out. One stop is to Crop Paper Scissors for the paper sale.... YAHOO.... And then I think we are going to get clothes for the kids. Man I love it when grandma comes to town.

No comments: