Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag from Tami

Ok, Tami "tagged" me almost 2 weeks ago, and being the professional slacker that I am. Here it finally is...

Here goes.................................the rules.....1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)
So - here are my answers:
N- Neat freak, I have settled down since having kids. But I can't rest until my house feels in order. That means picked up and dishes outta the sink and in the dish washer.
I- Imaginitive, hello who else can spend all day with three two year olds and not want to harm themself and anyone else. :)
C- Creative, this is the "scrapper" in me. I love crafty projects that have a lasting effect and make me feel good too. Recording my families lives is rewarding to me.
O- Obsessive, about vacuming. Ask my husband. I drive him crazy with the vacume. And I am waiting patiently for my pink dyson.
L- Loving, I am one who wears my heart on my sleeve.
E- Energetic, (when I am not 30 weeks pregnant) Like right now is not a good example, but usually I am.
Ok now I must tag.......uuuuummmm! Who are the lucky 4? Chell- her middle name is Robin but I want to see what her answers are gonnna be, Christel- she hardly blogs at all, Jessi Six- she is new to the blog world, and um..... I'm not sure, I think that covers everyone.

No comments: