Tuesday, July 22, 2008
(1/2) Naked People Again...
We're back. For those of you who didn't know. We have been gone for almost a week to Couer D' Alene. My car had a little check up to go to and Justin is still on vaca. So we made a REALLY long weekend and had fun. Justin and I got to spend Saturday in Spokane doing whatever we wanted, no kids in tow.... I loved it. We went to an awesome martini bar downtown called Twigs. Yummy drinks, after I had only drank half of my strawberry lemon drop I was so giggily I didn't care anymore than it was alittle over 30.00 for 3 drinks. YIKES, but then we had a yummy lunch and Sangria's at the Olive Garden and enjoyed shopping without screaming to "get out from under the racks" We also went on the Gondola over the Spokane Falls. The Falls are very pretty, the Gondola sucked. ALOT... Most of the trip over you were above a parking lot. And Justin seemed to think that shaking the gondola would be fun. Not so. Sunday we went to the Lake for awhile and just walked around, I had fun watching Aydann play. Justin had fun watching all the half naked girls "bounce" around. :) I don't know if it's just me, but I like my hiney covered. I took lots of pictures and will post a slide show later... No they aren't of the bouncey girls. I got to visit all of my fav stores that I am deprived of here, like Kohls, Target and Williams Sonoma. I loved all of it. (Well except all the girls running around partially naked.) Right now I am headed to sleep in my bed.. And hopefully get more sleep tonight than I did all weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment