Sunday, December 30, 2007
Sick Princess
Well Aydann came home from Cd'A sounding kinda crappy and drooling like crazy. I thought she was getting her 2 year molars in, since she was the same way with her first ones. Well Fri night her fever spiked to almost 105 and after double doses of tylenol and motrin it still wasn't breaking. Her breathing got worse, and she sounded like a 70 year old smoker. So at 3am, her daddy said lets go. We took her to St Joes to the E.R. They did some test's and checked her over and said that she had a "lite" double ear infection and broncitis. WHAT. I couldn't believe it. First I had never heard of someone so small getting broncitis, and then I was worried about if she had been contagious and who was near her. I felt so bad, espically when they gave her a ton of drugs and a breathing treatment. The lady who did the treatment wanted to take Aydann off my lap and make her wear a mask. Um, yeah. I know my daughter, and she was scared and certainly wasn't going to let someone else take her from her mommy. Let alone make her wear some strange mask. So that was a total nightmare. By the time we got home around 6am, she was pooped out and breathing better. And her fever was down to 100. Finally some sleep for mom and dad. Yeah right, she was up and at'em by 930. She is feeling much better now. And has a follow up appt with her normal ped. I just hope she didn't get anyone sick, the dr said she was contagious when we were at gma and gpa's. I am glad though that she is better, she is milking the "I don't feel good card" with her dad though, smart kid.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
we're praying for you guys. i hope she is feeling better
Post a Comment