Monday, December 24, 2007
The Big Guy!!!!
Well Santa visited Aydann tonight, hilarious.... Dad got all dressed up in his fuzzy red suit and while Justin distracted Aydann downstairs he went out through the garage door and came to the front and rang the doorbell. We let Aydann answer. She goes "Oh, um it's Santa!" I just laughed, she ran to her dad though because she was very unsure of what was going on. So Justin held on to her while Santa handed out some "traditional" gifts and gave Aydann her Santa gift and her stocking. (Her gma got her so much she had to split the dang thing up... funny grandma's) Aydann kept her distance, but told Santa thank you everytime he gave her something, she did tell him I Love You Santa and gave him a hug but certainly would not sit on his lap for pictures. Bummer for my scrapbook, but oh well. It was pretty sweet anyway. I hope next year she isn't leery of him. But the good news was, she didn't even blink to think it was her papa. Nice disguise Dad... :) I put the video on my myspace page if anyone wants to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment