Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. I hope you all are having as great of a day as I am. Christmas morning was perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. I was with my husband and daughter, and my parents. And Aydann was such an angel about opening gifts. She said thank you everytime she was given a present and her excitement was almost to much for me to handle. Makes me proud to be a mommy. The cake topper for me though was when my stepmom opened her "scrap'n on the wall" (window) and started crying cuz she loved it so much. Made me very happy. We took our time and had coffee and watched each other and enjoyed the morning. I hope everyone else has/had a good christmas morning and was with the people you love. I sure know I was. Merry Christmas.... Now back to reality, and normal nap times. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Post a Comment