Sunday, December 23, 2007
Home for the Holidays
Well I am home for Christmas... YEAHHHHH, I love coming home to my Dad's. I always have so much fun with my step mom and Aydann get's spoiled rotten, so she loves it too. And Dez always put's the warm sheets on my bed, and I swear she washes them with extra downy just for my. I LOVE IT. Justin was suppose to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas day this year, so we thought we would have a "weird" christmas this year. But since the ding dong chopped off part of his finger at work he is with us. And for that I am very thankful. Aydann is so excited about Santa and the pretty lights I was sad for him to miss a second of it. So a bit of his finger was sacrificed I guess for christmas with his family. (I am still thanking God it was only a finger tip) So today we are baking Santa cookies so when the big guy visits tomarrow Aydann can leave him a special treat, personaly I think he needs a salad and a Starbucks. But you know, tradition. Later Justin is taking Aydann out to pull her around in the snow on her new sled that grandma Dez got her. I think she'll either scream or love it. We'll see. Tomarrow night "Santa" aka Papa is getting all dressed up to come and visit Aydann and bring her a present. I can't wait. I hope that the smart lil girl doesn't figure out who it really is. And of course I am hoping for some good photo opps. Since this bad mommy didn't take her yet to see the big guy at the mall. Opps.... Quick update on Justin's accident, the doc said there is more muscle damage to his hand and finger than expected and he needs 30 days of physical therapy and can't return to work until the middle of January. By then I am sure I will be sick of him being home all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
YEAH! I am so glad you have a Blog, now I can keep up with your darling family! Thanks for being such a big part of our lives!
Post a Comment