Monday, January 7, 2008
Scrapbooking while I'm snoring
This is crazy. The last few nights I have been dreaming about my scrapbooking. I guess I am just thinking about it way to often. I thought long and hard the other night about Aydann's bday invitations. I looked through books and magazines for inspiration. Ha, came up with the neatest, cheapest idea while I was in bed. And I am almost done with them and they are super cute. Plus I think I only spent 5 bucks for 20 of them. I think that is pretty awesome if I may say so. I have also been thinking about what pic's I need to work on at retreat this weekend. AND PAPER. My husband says I am crazy and I should learn to knit or something. But I can't help it, I love making memories permanent for my children. I organized some of my memory makers magazines. I had way to many of them laying around. So I cut out some of my faviorite layouts and ideas and made myself alittle binder of insperation. Justin again said I was crazy. He words were "You are scrapbooking your scrapbook magazines?" He had the greatest face while he said it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am glad I am not the only one who dreams about layouts and what we are going to do, i love it. We love our hobby and thats all right with me
Post a Comment