Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Say Click... Take a Pic....
I am looking for suggestions for a great point and shoot camera. I have saved up and am almost there to saving for a Canon Rebel. I used my friends and of course LOVED it. But after thinking and pondering about it I need something that I can whip out for those moments that my children and husband cease to amaze me. I am wanting something that has a good amount of megapixels but not to many. And I want at least a 4x optical zoom, video some manual settings but mostly automatic. Something that takes true color shots. I loved my old canon, but i bought it before Aydann was born so it was time to upgrade. Justin got me a Samsung for my bday in december. It is a 10mp with a 6x zoom. BUT the pictures are grainy and the color is so off from what the natural color is. And if your hand is anywhere near the flash it leaves the weirdest streak across your pic. Another option that I would love it to have as close to a continous shot as possible. I have missed alot of good moments because that Samsung hesitates sooooo bad. So I am taking opinions and suggestions. I was something amazing but not to overly priced. Help me out, I am getting slightly sick of researching this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment