Friday, March 6, 2009
Save your tata's!! No wait Save your computer!!
I have a little warning for all. Maybe I am overly anxious about this, but oh well. This last weekend Justin's lil cuz was on the computer on a totally ok website. She was creating 'paper dolls' with Aydann. Well a fake antivirus warning came up that our protection was off, and it appeared like it was a microsoft warning. ( I googled it after it was on the computer ) So Ash clicked the ok button and went about her buisness. Nothing wrong. Well actually it is a virus that was just released the end of Feb and it's a freaking hacker scam. It takes a near miracle to get it off your computer and it claims that all your information is being hacked and you need to 'buy' their program to stop it. Grrrrr... don't these damn hackers have anything better to do, get a favorite t.v. show. I know someone that could reccomend many season's of One Tree Hill, I hear it's addicting. Watch that instead of creating crap to ruin peoples computers and steal there stuff. I have been dying to balance my checkbook but sure as heck wasn't going to log onto there. So hopefully now it's all gone, and you won't open that scam'n virus file if it happens upon you. Ah, and now I feel a little better for venting about this. I have been pretty mad about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ah hah!! I knew something was up when you hadn't been on MySpace or Facebook for DAYS..you're a junkie just like me.
Post a Comment