Friday, February 6, 2009
SuperBowl Bow Shoot
Last Saturday was the Superbowl Shoot, last year it was held in the Orchards on Burrell. This year it was Hells Gate State Park. Made sense, there is quiet a few people that participate. Of course we went with the Aiken's. Wouldn't be as much fun with out them. But my sister and soon to be BIL tagged along on the second half. They both have recently accuired bow's and wanted a feel for a shoot like this.
I shot like garbage this year, I was thinking about all the drama involving my grandma and her stroke. But I still had fun.

Yes this last picture is blurry. I was laughing pretty good at these dorks. One small comment about humping on the jackellope and the packs came off. Why am I not suprised. It was pretty funny. I have a couple of Ryan that are way more 'involved' with that bear and terribly inappropriate. So Hilarious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Looks like fun. I have never tried shooting a bow. Does it hurt your arm?
Post a Comment