
This is my lil space, actually it isn't to horribly small. I have a room off of the family room in the basement. It's still very much so unfinished, I am painting the third brown wall today the fourth wall won't be done until next month after the new egress window goes in. And then that wall is PINK!!!! I know, awesome huh. :) I have to decide if I want carpet or hardwood in here, and I can not make up my mind. If I choose carpet it wont be done till this summer when the family room get's carpet. I am thinking mess wise that hardwood would be smart. I have another table in my room in case I have anyone cropping with me, right now it's piled with other stuff and unfinished projects. Everything has it's place and it makes for easy scrapbooking. And the best part is that my husband doesn't complain about the mess. He just shuts the door but that however leads to the fact that he can see my twilight poster on the door.. Ha, :) (ya, I'm that lame.)
2 comments:
That looks like scrapbook heaven! If I had a little nook like that I would have more than one album done.
I would suggest hardwood..It's what I have in my scrap room and I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment