Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Pics 2009

This year we had our family pic's taken later than I had wanted. But I am not complaining. We had someone who we consider a huge part of our lives take them. Tami Meyers (was Tami Shaw) Tami did our engagment pic's and our wedding photo's. And family pictures one year after Aydann was born. She was also our incrediable non stopping real estate agent when we bought our house. So we feel she has a special place in our family. And I LOVE THESE PICS.... Aydann was a major terd and wasn't very kind but Tami was able to get some darling shots of my toddler/preteen with an attitude... We wanted a variety of stuff so I could have lots of choices. What was I thinking, now I need a poll to help me choose which one I want to hang on the wall.

This is one of my favorites for our family wall pic.. I cant choose... (Help me!!!)
We took a little time out to play Duck Duck GOOSE!!!!I love this of Aydann, the only way we could get her to smile was to have her say "Beer Butt Chicken"

This is another one of my fav's for our family shot. Tami did such an amazing job, I cant pick on my own....
This is my last choice for the wall. I don't know if I want this one black n white, color or the sepia... man am I complaining about amazing pictures.. Guess I am. :)








2 comments:

TAMI said...

I love the family shot of you sitting- it is great and you can see your faces full of smiles- then I love the two of the kids on there- they would 'mesh' well as a grouping.....I need to go check this spot out and take some pics.
Thanks for sharing!

Alaina said...

I love them all, but the black and white one is my favorite. Very cute!!