I decided today that my blog has been more neglected then cleaning the bathroom. (Which isn't completely true, the bathroom isn't THAT bad.) Since I have actually only completed two layout since April I figured that I may "rather be scrapping" it isn't necessarily really how it is. For now. My kids and husband and home have kept me so far on my toes I am considering a career in ballet. (Which I would never really be able to do.) So I changed the title of my blog. Yes, again. It's my blog, suppose I can do with it how I choose. Not that I wouldn't choose scrapbooking over the dishes and getting Jax down from the top of the piano for the millionth time. So reading everyone's blogs and checking up on my facebook is the only quiet time I have been getting for keep my sanity. And really 30 seconds is calling it close. Someone in my family is bound to find me hiding down here in the basement. Maybe 30 seconds is to generous. I have a ton of cute pictures of the kids from our mini-trip to Bend, Or. But I haven't even put them on the computer yet. Maybe tomorrow. Ok, realistic... maybe this weekend.
My kids are doing amazing, growing and changing faster than I am willing and ready for. Jax's vocab is getting bigger everyday. And he says 'peas' and 'thanks' most of the time with out encouragement. He is still obsessed with putting his hand in his pants, but now he does it from higher ground. I have near heart attacks everyday when I see he has climbing his way to newer heights.. say the kitchen counter or the top of the piano. I see emergency room visits in his future. And many of them.
Aydann can not wait the three weeks until dance class starts back again. She has stopped talking about preschool and everything is about dance. This year will be extra fun for her since Elise and Jordis are in her class. I can imagine now the grief those three may cause Shawna. I should just apologize now. :) Recital will be fun, all three of them dressed up together. We have spent a fair amount of time at the beach this year, and Aydann is the only one who has a decent tan going. How does that work. The pale albino red head is tanner than everyone else? She thinks her tan line is amazing and shows everyone will to see. I thought we had taught her some manners.
Justin's birthday is on Thur. And I have NO IDEA what to get him. He is impossible just like my dad. The two hardest people to shop for. So maybe he won't get anything. And the only things he will tell me that he wants are so unrealistic it's ridiculous. Maybe it will just be cake and ice cream this year.. Oh, there was the new porch light I was wanting.... :) Ok, just kidding...
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It's about time....but I know it is hard. I don't have 2 kids to watch and I don't update mine very often either.
Well you can always tell him we're in a recession...JK. I guess that is why every year for the last couple I've just told your dad...you get whatever, this is how much you have to spend, but I don't think that is any fun.
Seriously. I sat down at the computer desk and timed Jax. He only left me be for 41 seconds. Sad! :) Then I thought he was entertained by Elmo for a minute, I turned around and he was standing on the TV stand AGAIN. I'm considering adding something stronger to my coffee in the a.m. :)
Post a Comment