Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!

Today was my little sister's 23rd birthday. I think this birthday was a little strange for her. But she spent part of the day with me so how bad could it be. :) Happy Birthday Wit. Love you!!!!

( I have neglected my blog, I know. Sorry! It's not so much that I haven't had much time, because I haven't. But that I really haven't felt like it. I have a millon pictures of the kids from all the fun stuff they have done, but I just don't feel up to loading them. Lazy I know. :) )

2 comments:

Alaina said...

I'm glad you are back :). That is cool you were with you sista on her birthday, she is very pretty.

Kenzington's Keeper said...

I know what you mean about loading pictures, I get on the internet every night and hope to see someone else's updates, but I am getting lazier and lazier with my own!