Friday, May 8, 2009

No really !!!!

Wow, seems my blog is being seriously neglected. :) Well I suppose it could be for a good reason. I have pictures to post of all the work we have done on our house in the last week and of course pictures of the kids. Jax's first tooth just starting coming through. His gums are so swollen and just look like they hurt. He has been loving all the time outside. He is certainly a lil Justin! :) Aydann's first recital is on Thur at the college, she is SOOO excited. Her first one. She danced her tap number at the dogwood festival and now keeps talking about going back to the stage. Should I be scared? She loves dance class so much and adores Shawna. We went ahead and signed her up for fall. I have a feeling it's something I should just budget along with our bills from now till I dont know, high school? :) Tonight doesn't feel like a friday night since it's still before 10 and i am ready to crash for the night, we have another long day tomarrow putting blown in insulation in the outside four walls. And we only have one new window left to put in. The big one. I am loving my new doors. Still not painted of course only primered, but still much prettier than those old ugly things. (Anyone want them? :) ) As soon as Justin is back to work from vacation I will get all my pictures edited and ready for some posting.

No comments: