
You would have thought she was going for some beauty pagent rather than a dance recital. Aydann had a very good turn out of family that showed up to support her and watch her dance. Her daddy gave her flowers along with her grammy. But it was her Auntie Ash that went a bit out there with a sign and flowers with balloons. Aydann didn't hestitate for a second and soaked in all the attention. It was hilarious. She loved being on the stage dancing and I must say it was cute. All of the girls did a good job.

Justin had to work the day of observation and for the Dogwood Festival, so she was more than thrilled that Daddy was there. He brought her some very colorful gerber daisy's and she kept saying "did you love it daddy?" Broke my heart it was so sweet.. (P.S. My hubs has lost 24lbs, doesn't he look hot? :) )

Dress rehersal with her lil dance buddy Julie...

Aydann absolutly love Shawna...

The girls.. Aydann being silly waiting for their 'final bow' They did so good.

Excited to watch the other girls, she told everyone of them that walked near her "good luck" and "good job"
2 comments:
Awww she is just too cute. This makes me want to sign my daughter up when she is old enough!
I'm still so bummed I missed it. But I'm sure it is just one of many things we'll miss because we live farther away. Oh joy.
Post a Comment