Monday, October 13, 2008
Amazing Strength...
Saturday while I was waiting for something I was browsing through my Memory Makers magazine that came in the mail last week. I saw an awesome layout that caught my eye. It fit my "style" of scrapping. Well I really looked at the couple in the picture they stood out to me as very beautiful and "peaceful" looking. Well the woman is holding a small baby in her arms. I asked Chell what she thought about this layout and the story behind it. It didn't have journaling that would tell a stranger the "entire story". But the title was "HE will carry you" and it spoke of an empty cradle, I was confused because of the expressions the parents had. So I read in the details of the products used and who made the page and it told me that I could go to this particular blog to read the story. So when I got home on Sun, I jumped onto my computer and started searching, duh didn't take to long. Well this blog is amazing, it's a story about a christian family who learned that their baby girl was very sick at their 20 week ultrasound. She wouldn't live long after birth. Well for some reason I became completely involved in reading all about this family and the strength this woman has. Audrey (the baby) only survived for 2 1/2 hours and you can see in her mothers face peace. It took my breath away and made me cry all at the same time. She was born 4 days after my Jax. I could never have the strength myself to overcome that kind of a situation. Some of her words were very inspiring. When I was done reading I stopped and said a prayer of thanks for those around me that are blessed. I know I am. Anyway the blog is on my side bar, it's called Bring the Rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What are you tryig to do..make me cry!!
Very sad.....
Post a Comment