Sunday, September 28, 2008
Seeking advice..you dumb broad I didn't steal your batteries.
So Justin and I received an envelope in the mail from our lovely former (bee-och) landlord. It was a breakdown on our deposit and repairs/replacments from after we moved from the apartment (shit hole). So she nabbed our entire deposit which was 500 bucks. Hey, I had some great idea's for that money. Wait let me back up, when Justin and I moved in there 6 years ago our ORIGINAL lease was for 6months and was NEVER signed by either Justin, myself or the owner Mike. ( He later sold the building the devil herself, but the HAG never had us sign anything and never gave us new leases, she said it all stayed the same) In the unsigned lease from Mike it clearly stated that we could not be charged for NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, but we would have to either pay 110.00 to have the carpets cleaned or do it ourselfs. SOOOOOO... 6 years later we buy a house and tell the raging BEE-OCH (thanks Jamie :) ) that we are moving. She tells me that she is repainting our apartment because it had been several years since it had been done and that she was replacing our fixtures. She came into our apartment and walked through and said that everything was ok that I just needed to do the basic cleaning. Well DUH you dumb broad. So my dearest step mom Dez and I stay up till like 2am cleaning the kitchen. We scrubbed that damn thing so hard we were sick from the cleaning spray. Ok, so point of the story is that we did everything we should have and were asked to. So, here comes break down from hagard old cow. She shameless old bag charged us our entire deposit for everything from new batteries in all the smoke alarms (14.00 for all PLUS 18.75 for her fat @**'s LABOR )But, it does get better. She had the nerve to charge us 30.00 to haul off garbage from the dumpster AND twice for the carpet cleaing. So this crazy bitch thinks that I am just some dumb stay at home mom and my husband doesn't know his @** from a hole in the ground. Well she is soooo wrong. I had the carpet's cleaned every 6months and still have recipts. I still have my "copy" of our original lease that doesn't state I have to pay for batteries and lightbulbs. So tomarrow I am getting statements from my inlaws that can prove there wasn't trash in the basement and from my stepmom. I am also going to call around and get advice from either a lawyer or someone that can help me get some of our money back. Sorry lady I'm not up for being taken advantage of. So bend over, we plan to stick it back to ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
The old hag is just pissed that she lost her best tenent. People like her thive on people not knowing their renter's rights. Get a big stick and ram it to her hard and don't give her a courtesy spit!
That's the thing the bipolar whale had told us many times that we were THE ONLY ones in that dumb building that paid our rent on time. So I plan to use all my forces and stick it to her. Psycho...
Post a Comment