
The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated. Now I get to nominate 7 people:
I was tagged by a few of my friends.... Kristy, my theraputic supplier and friend. Tami, the one who I lean towards when my creativity is in the toilet, and Chell my cousin and my hair savior. I love your blogs too. :)
1. Jamie
2. Kaelene
3. Cori (we will see)
4. Brooke
5. Randi Jo
6. Katie
7. Christel





1 comment:
My camera is the Cannon Rebel XTi from Costco. It is great. It came with two lenses and lots more. If you want to check it out let me know when you are going to be at the store again and I can bring it down.
Post a Comment