So here are some overdue pic's from the Round Up Parade and the Nez Perce County Fair. I won ribbon's on everything I entered this year. I was told that they changed their system a bit so I don't know if I feel like I would have won them on the old system. Oh well, it's all for fun anyway.
There is A TON of awesome stuff that is going to be happening down at Crop Paper Scissors. We had a meeting and came up with some fun projects and plans, Cori will be doing a fun christmas project and some card kits. Tami will have some awesome word book projects plus those girls are going to have a crop coming up. I'm working on a BOO album and soon a fun christmas organizer. So grab your friends and head down there. Now is the time to start working on any projects that you want to plan and do for christmas. And I know that you could go in anytime on the weekend and work on whatever your heart desires.
Well I need to get my rear in gear I have a bizzilion things to do today, we are hanging our new gutters and I still havn't painted my cabinet doors. I feel as if my head could possible spin off my shoulders at any moments. Gross.. :)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment