Today we go at 4 to sign on the new house... My head is spinning. We weren't originally suppose to sign until next monday, then it was moved to Fri. Then they called yesterday and said let's bust this out. So I feel rushed today just to sit around and wait. Justin is working until 330, so I am going to keep myself busy with the kids, cleaning and running a few errands. I accomplished a ton of packing on Monday while Justin was at work, my MIL took Aydann for the day and Jax took a super long nap. While he was napping in my room I started on the kids's room. In the very back of their closet was my old formal dresses and my wedding dress. Well.... ya, you know what I did... No one was home, it was the perfect oppurtunity. I put the damn thing on. :) And it fits, I know, I know. You are thinking what is wrong with you. I wanted to see how it fit after two babies, and it felt the exact same to me. So I watched a bit of MillionDollar Listing and had a snack in it. :) Something you would totally see on T.V. Justin called home while I was changing and asked what I was doing. I just kept it to "cleaning out the closets" He already thinks I have lost my mind.

We got out Aydann's jumparoo for Jax yesterday. I thought for a few that maybe he was still to young and very much to small. He is pretty little in it, but he is able to sit in it and bounce a little and play. He stayed pretty occupied yesterday playing, he loves the music and toys. As long as his crazy sister doesn't start bouncing him like he is on some amusement park ride.

I was worried that his tiny legs would go numb from hanging if he wasn't able to keep any pressure on them, as you can see he is able to touch to floor. He was getting some pretty good jumps in that thing. Thank goodness for something to keep my lil man occupied so I can get stuff done.
4 comments:
You should have just sat there naked eating cheetos!
You should have just sat there naked eating Cheetos, but now you can do it in your OWN house...
No way I felt like a princess sitting there watching reality TV and eatting choc chip cookies..... Naked and cheetos is Justin's thing.
how did it go? are you official home owners?
Post a Comment