Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Closed, please come again....
Well finally it's offical, we are home owners. Closing went by faster than I expected and our super awesome agent Tami gave us a sweet thank you card with a pretty awesome gift card in it and Crystal gave us a rocking gift basket with some sweet windchimes in it. Everything went pretty smooth but the crazy thing I didn't expect was that they make you sign your name with your middle inital. HOW LAME. Who does that? Not me, so it totally messed up my mojo. I could see the consentration (sp) in Justin's face trying to even remember what his middle inital even was. And my signature is near perfect I can just sweep the first few letters of my first name into my last. Nope. Adding the middle intital messes the whole damn thing up. So I had to add my inital after because I kept forgetting and Justin's was looking all scribbley (sp)because, well because he couldn't remember his name. The bank is gonna think we are morons. And what the heck is the point of "sign here, this is a duplicate of pages 578 - 699." Really, I swear we signed like 25 sheets that all said the EXACT same thing. Duh lady I got the point on how my closing cost broke down about 80 signatures back. Are you freaking kidding me. Nope I'm not, someone lead me to a physical therapist. After that session of "doodling" I may need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congratulations on becoming a first time home owner.....a decision you will never regret!
Blessings to you in your new home :)
Post a Comment