Sunday, June 29, 2008

Few lil things..

This is my drama queen. She's doing 2-3 for pushing. Isn't her expression hilarious. You would think that instead of doing 2 minutes in the "naughty spot" that we beat her or something. Too bad some days that is what I would prefer. She is such a princess and most times, time out just breaks her poor little heart. So sorry Aydann, maybe you should stop pretending you are Hulk Hogan. Her dress sure is cute though.
Here is my mellow child. I am so grateful that he is so easy going. Just along for the ride most days. He is suppose to be sleeping though and instead he is cooing and talking to the lil brown puppies on his sheets. He cracks me up. And the hat.. Aydann thought he needed it long before naptime happened.

This is a little (6x6) baby shower card I made for my friend Christel. The pic has a little glare, but it came out cute. I have been using my mini sewing machine on EVERYTHING. I really love it. I wrote in the word "baby" on the tab. It was very simple but I thought it looks good. Matches her things... :)

3 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Actually, I thought it looked like she was sitting on a potty chair trying to drop the Browns off at the lake!! Her face looks like she is birhting a big one! TeeHEE

Very cute though. You mean mean mommy:)))
Congrat on becoming special ice worthy!

Becky said...

love the dress.....it is adorable.

We have a "naughty chair" too....mine don't enjoy it either...so much so that they HID it from me for a few days.

little stinkers.

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Jamie - Ah, it came to me while I was going through the drive through at Polar Bear, I called Savanah quickly to be sure. :)
No Aydann is not using the potty. It's the "naughty rock"

Becky - There isn't any way she will be able to move that rock to hide it from me.It's much to heavy for her now. Thank goodness.