OMG, what an experience. I can't believe how tierd I am. And I know that it's only going to get worse. ( I think )
Jaxon made his appearence on Thur April 3, at 4:53 pm. It was an extra special special day for Justin and I since it was also our 4 year wedding anniversary. He was born with only 2 pushes, but the length of "early" labor I had certainly made up for everything else. Last Sat I started having really regular contractions but I wasn't dialating fast enough for the doctors to do anything to help me out. (since I was only 37 weeks) So I went pretty much an entire week that way, on Wed though Dr. DeMeyer kept me at the hospital until after midnight because he thought I for sure was having the baby. Guess not.... Justin ended up hauling me back on thur after lunch. And we weren't coming home. Dr. DeMeyer broke my H2O at 2:15 and he was here after 2 pushes. Justin was an awesome labor coach for me and I think I would have had a nervous breakdown with out him. I felt pretty good after he was born and he took to nursing like he had been doing it for a long time. The first night he slept the entire night and then last night he slept for 5 hours in one stretch. :) I hope we keep this trend going. He has been a complete opposite of Aydann when she was born. But it's still to early to tell, and I am not jinxing anything. Aydann has been a very protective big sister, and I am not to worried about her being jealous. Just about her trying to pick him up. She wants to hold and kiss on him, and ya it makes me nervous. But I sure am not going to let her know that :) So far so good, I am very thankful for my little family.
Thank you to all of my friends for the lil gifts for the kids and for visiting us in the hospital. Lord knows I needed all the visitors I could get, I hate the hospital. Now it's time to get into a routine, and to get some pictures scrapbooked......





2 comments:
Congrats on your new arrival, he is absolutely gorgeous, it makes me want to have another one!
Congratulations Amanda.
He is adorable.
Post a Comment