Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If you wanna know...

I have come to the conclusion that Jaxon is the complete opposite of his sister, yes I know that the fact that he is a boy and his own lil person makes him different. But the fact that he is this mellow, sweet lil angel who sleeps through the night already and only cries when his pants need changing. (and sometimes not even then) When Aydann was a baby she had to fall asleep at the boob and be in a coma before you could put her down. And she was up every two hours if not more through the night until last week. Ok maybe not last week, but she was pretty old for not sleeping all night. And she had/has such an attitude. Jaxon on the other hand slept yesterday afternoon while his sister had some emotional crisis that caused her to SCREAM and cry for over an hour and then collapse on the living room floor and fall asleep. Can we say drama queen. The baby just kept on snoring away like she wasn't even there. And he is sleeping at night from 11 until 6am, whatta dream baby. I love it. He is still swimming in all of his clothes, but I don't want to spend a near fortune on premie stuff, in time he will out grow it all. So I guess he can be naked until then, just kidding, he has socks that fit. :) I feel pretty lucky to have two wonderful children, and the fact that they are total opposites makes it even better.
Justin's hand is healing slowly, he has some swelling in his palm and middle finger, and we counted 11 stitches when we changed his bandges yesterday. He will have a pretty nasty scar on his index finger. I suppose that is what he gets for sticking his hand into a huge paper machine. ( Totally wasn't on purpose ) He is doing good managing the pain from the surgery, and he is working on his "honey do" list that should have been finished before the baby was ever born. He is planning a road trip with his dad this weekend to Seattle, and I think that I am going to attempt to care for both children all day friday and saturday ALONE. I may make a trip to the store to stock up on some booze and Prozac before he leaves, So if I call someone screaming to save me... you better run.

No comments: