Thursday, April 10, 2008

Getting well, finally




Well my family is starting to heal and feel normal. On Tue we took Jax to the pediatrician for his new baby check up, they said he was down to 6lbs but doing really good. While we were there we had the doc check Aydann's ear's. (Her daddy had a feeling she had an infection) Well he was right, so it's antibiotic's for her. Justin is doing really well with his hand. And I finally feel like I am able to help take care of my family. My headache is gone, but I feel like I have been drinking for a week with Justin's cousin Amy. My back is pretty sore from the blood patch I had to have on Mon to fix the spinal fluid leak (kudo's from the epidural, that I didn't get to enjoy) and I can't lift anything heavier that Jax until next Tue... Sooo slowly, my lil family is healing and getting into a routine. I feel like it takes half the day to get ready to do anything. But I know with time I will adjust.

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

He is so cute and that picture of Aydann holding him is to die for