This morning my step mom and I got Aydann all dressed up in her Easter dress and took her over to Wasem's to have her pic taken with the Easter Bunny. She was such a princess while we waited in this huge line that ran the kids past a ton of toys and art supplies. ( Fun things for them to beg for and get their chubby lil hands on. ) Well we got up to the bunny and I paid for enough pic's of her and the white guy for myself and three grandparents. Aydann was still behaving so good. When it was time for her to "hop" up on the bunny's lap and have her mugshot taken, she hesitated. She stood back at a distance and kept saying "HI Bunny, how you do?" She was waving and smiling, but their was NO getting her close to the poor thing, (which I may say, let's get a new costume. For crying out loud, did you roll in the mud and get mange before the photo shoot) So anyway big tears came pooring out Aydann's eyes and she of course wanted mommy. The nice girl gave me back my money and we left. With no hope of scrapbook pages containing the princess and the bunny. So next best thing, I will make her pose next to every "fake" bunny she comes in contact with this weekend. Darn it, I have awesome Easter paper that I want to use it. :) Oh well, if she lets me, ok. If not oh well.
Couple little family updates, we are getting close to Jax being her, I began having contractions on Wed evening every 15 min, they stayed that way clear through the night. My poor husband begged me to let him take me to the labor and delivery. I wasn't going though, I saw Dr. Berg the next afternoon and she said she wouldn't be suprised if he was born sooner than my due date. (duh, I already gathered that. ) Then in her foreign dr language she said I was 50 - 60% effaced, dialated to "about" a 2 1/2 and Jax was at zero station. Which to me means, hey lady this kid is gonna fall out soon. :) Just kidding, I was suprised when she told me all this, but not really I knew he was alot lower and I just feel ready. But my contractions changed on Fri to every 10 min and I thought for sure we may have a baby this weekend, which would have been nice for all of the family in town and off work already, but they have slowed and became very irregular. So I guess false alarm.
Also, my poor dear hubby get's to endure the dr again with another surgery on his hand. Things haven't healed right and they have to remove his entire nail bed and do a skin graft after they build up the tissue. Gross I know. The doc said he will only be out of work a week or two, thank goodness. That won't be to much fun to go from another hand surgery to having a new baby. But I guess if he can have the time off already and be getting paid we might as well go out with a bang.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I know what you mean Amanda....we waited in line today too....for like 35 minutes and Matthew refused to sit on the Bunny's lap. It was all he talked about all week and then he wouldn't do it. Josie sat there, but she was starting to freak out herself.
and yay for early babies!
Post a Comment