Sunday, March 16, 2008

Exhausted

Less than 30 days to go... and I am ready. Today I feel exhausted beyond anything. I went down to CPS to pick up some of the new paper, and I felt like I kept chewing out my poor daughter for everything. She ended up going with her grammy for awhile and I was very thankful. I went home and sat on the couch and cried. Then I crawled into my big bed and layed next to my husband who was in a coma from working graveyard last night. He wasn't able to cheer me up (since he was snoring) so I did the next best thing. I went out and got each of my kids a little something and then got Aydann and let her play outside in the sunshine. I should have taken a nap, but spending time letting Aydann just be 2 and get messy and into things made me feel better.

No comments: