Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Frustrated

Well tonight I started trying to better organize my 12x12 paper. And I have 14 piles on my dining room table of the "different" categories I thought were approriate for myself. You know, one for each of the kids, stripes, flowers ect. But I can't find a way to keep them protected and easy to transport to crops. I don't have as much as I thought I did, but I want to keep it all nice. Any suggestions. I bought a tote from Shopko that will work but I don't have a way to keep them sorted. HUGH........ What I really want are some file boxes from my paper wishes magazine. But they are 35.99 each, and I know I will need at least 3. I mean how hard can it really be. I wish I had funds that didn't end and I could pay someone to do this part for me. That would be nice.

No comments: